Be Donor is a platform provides services to the Individuals, NGO’s, Groups to raise fund by making “Fundraiser Campaign “ for medical emergencies, natural disasters and alsopersonal causes which allows “Donors” to make donations. We “Be Donor” provide services via website “www.bedonor.org” to the campaign organizer also called “Champion)” to raise fund via making their campaign on bedonor.org. We “Be Donor” cannot verify the champion information (or the information provided by the campaign maker), we do our best to verify the information of the campaign so that donation could take placein right way and respect to the given information by campaign, Other than all the we, Be Donor have rights to make changes anytime in the terms and condition for making the services better in both ways of donation and fundraisings and also to avoid fraud and further money laundering things according to the Indian government of Jurisdiction. We encourage you, particularly if you intend to donate to a Be Donor campaign or raise funds for a need, to review the frequent ask question section of the website to understand the steps taken by Be Donor to earn greater trust and transparency .
Be Donor is not a payment processor and does not hold any funds. Instead, use of third-party payment processing partners to process Donations for a Campaign. You acknowledge and agree that the use of Payment Processors are integral to the Services and that we exchange information with Payment Processors in order to facilitate the provision of Services.
Although there are no charge to set up a Campaign, only industry-standard payment processor fees apply) such as payment gateway charges, GST and other taxes if any, shall be payable on this amount at the rates applicable as on the date of deduction of payment gateway fees.
The Services are platforms; We are not a Broker, Financial Institution, Creditor orCharity: The Services are administrative platforms only. Be Donor facilitates the Campaign of the Campaign Organisers and permits Donors to make donations to these Campaign Organisers. Be Donor is not a broker, agent, financial institution, creditor or non-profit corporation.
All information and content provided by Be Donor relating to the Services is for information purposes only and Be Donor does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any such information or content. No content is intended to serve as financial, legal, tax or other professional advice. Before making any decisions regarding any Campaigns, Charities, Donations, Donors or any information or content relating to the Services, you should consult your financial, legal, tax or other professional advisor as appropriate. You acknowledge that all information and content accessed by you using the Services is at your own risk.
Be Donor has no control over the conduct of, or any information provided by, a User and hereby disclaims all liability in this regard to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. We do not guarantee that a Campaign will obtain a certain amount of Donations or any Donations at all. We do not endorse any Campaign, User, or cause and we make no guarantee, express or implied, that any information provided through the Services is accurate. We expressly disclaim any liability or responsibility for the outcome or success of any Campaign. You, as a Donor, must make the final determination as to the value and appropriateness of contributing to any User, Campaign or event.
The Be Donor& our Charity Platforms (collectively "Platforms") are offered to help Campaign Organisers to raise money in respect of medical emergency, any kind of genuine help for poor and helpless individuals /Ngo’s and natural disaster’s affected humans. Be Donor merely provides the technology to allow fundraisers to connect with Donors. By using the Services, you understand and agree that Be Donor shall not be responsible for the use of your donations or the amount of funds raised for the User, Campaign or event.
All Donations are at your own risk. When you make a Donation through either of the Platforms, it is your responsibility to understand how your money will be used. Be Donor is not responsible for any offers, promises, rewards or promotions made or offered by Users or Campaigns. We do not and cannot verify the information that Users or Campaigns supply, nor do we represent or guarantee that the Donations will be used in accordance with any fundraising purpose prescribed by a User or Campaign or in accordance with applicable laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we take possible fraudulent activity and the misuse of funds raised very seriously. If you have reason to believe that a User or Campaign is not raising or using the funds for their stated purpose, please click the "Report fundraiser" link on the Campaign to alert our team of this potential issue and we will investigate.
Be Donor” clarify that any portion of your Donations, including any Payment Processor Fees, are tax deductible or eligible for tax credits, have no liability for any claim by any national, state, provincial, territorial, local or any other tax authority with respect to the characterisation on any applicable tax return of any Donation by you, any User or any Charity. You should consult a tax advisor as to the amount of your Donation that is tax deductible or eligible for tax recognition, having regard to (among other things) the tax status of the recipient of any Donation in any relevant jurisdiction, and particularly if you are awarded a gift or prize in connection with your Donation.
A. All information you provide in connection with a Campaign or Beneficiary is accurate, complete, and not likely to deceive reasonable Users.
B. All Donations contributed to your Campaign will be used solely as described in the materials that you post or otherwise provide.
C. If you withdraw donations believed by reasonable Donors to be raised on behalf of someone other than you (i.e., the Beneficiary), all Donations will be given to and/or spent on behalf of the Beneficiary.
D. If you add a Beneficiary through the Services, you relinquish control of the Donations, including the ability to issue refunds.
E.You will comply with all relevant and applicable laws and financial reporting obligations, including but not limited to laws and regulations relating to registration, tax reporting, political contributions and asset disclosures for your project.
F.To the extent you share with us any personal data of any third party for any purpose, including the names, email addresses and phone numbers of your personal contacts, you have the authority (including any necessary consents), as required under applicable law, to provide us with such personal data and allow us to use such personal data for the purposes for which you shared it with us. You authorise Be Donor, and Be Donor reserves the right to provide information relating to your Campaign to Donors, beneficiaries of your Campaign or law enforcement, and to assist in any investigation thereof.
If you use the Services as an agent of a Charity/fundraising using the services to raise funds for individual /entity /Ngo’s, you will be the representative on the behalf of the fundraiser (Or the person who need help of the fund)
It is your ( Campaign Organiser) responsibility to determine which taxes, if any, apply to the Donations you receive through your use of the Services. It is solely your responsibility to assess, collect, report or remit the correct tax, if any, to the appropriate tax authority.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify “Be Donor” of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security; and sign out from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Services, “Be Donor” will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
“Be Donor” reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) at any time and for any reason, with or without notice, and without any liability to you or to any third party for any claims, damages, costs or losses resulting therefrom.
1. In case of the personal cause the campaign organiser can withdraw the fund to the account of the fundraiser (who need the fund in way of help of crowdfunding). Be Donor has rights to approve further needful requirement in other situation.
2. In case of the medical emergencies like treatment / organ transplantation, hospital bill and other problem related to the health, the fund will be transferred directly to the hospital account or the medical institution who take the responsibility of the treatment and not into patient or his family’s bank account.
3. In case of NGO and other charity funding the donation, amount will be withdrawing directly to the Ngo who is the responsible for the campaign (The Ngo who is involved documentary in the charity & other activity).
4. For Any other work or purpose the withdraw amount will be decide by the Be Donor according to the situation.
Please be advised that User Content and other unsolicited information you provide may be publicly accessible, such as information you post in forums or comment sections. We also collect information through customer support communications, your communications to us of ideas for new products or modifications to existing products, and other unsolicited submissions, or any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Services (collectively, with publicly-accessible information, "Unsolicited Information").
By sending us Unsolicited Information
(a) you agree that we are under no obligation of confidentiality, expressed or implied, with respect to the Unsolicited Information
(b) you acknowledge that we may have something similar to the Unsolicited Information already under consideration or in development
(c) you agree that Be Donor will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of the Unsolicited Information for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you
(d) you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Unsolicited Information
(e) to the extent necessary, you hereby grant to Be Donor a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully transferable and sub-licensable right (through multiple tiers) and licence to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Unsolicited Information, and to sub-license the foregoing rights; and
(f) you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against Be Donor and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Unsolicited Information. This Unsolicited Information section shall survive any termination of your account or the Services.
You acknowledge and agree that Be Donor may retain Unsolicited Information, as well as User Content, and may also disclose your Unsolicited Information or User Content if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such retention or disclosure is reasonably necessary to
(a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests
(b) enforce these Terms of Service
(c) respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of third parties
(d) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Be Donor , its users or the public.
If you use any feature of the Services that allows you to communicate with third parties (such as to refer a third party to the Services or to communicate with them regarding a Campaign or a donation), either by submitting Third-Party Data to the Services or otherwise permitting the Services to automatically access Third-Party Data in your possession, you acknowledge and agree that you have the authority of the relevant third party for us to access and use the relevant Third-Party Data and that you have notified these third parties and informed them how their information is collected and used by Be Donor to provide the Services. We reserve the right to identify you as the person who has made the referral in any messages that are sent to them. We use Third-Party Data to (a) contact such third party using the Third-Party Data provided, and/or (b) provide you with an editable template message designed to facilitate communications between you and such third party through the Services. In addition to sending the foregoing communications, we may also send reminders or related messages to you and to third parties on your behalf from time to time where permitted by applicable law. In each case, any such communication sent to third parties using Third-Party Data will provide a means of "opting out" of receiving further communications of a similar nature.
The campaign manager is allowed to promote the campaign to the social media platform or to his/her/their other network for raising the fund in respect of completion of the target amount. Be Donor will boost up the campaign for making the donation only if Champion will promote the campaign from their own network. If we consent, you take full responsibility for the Promotion, and you agree that: (a) such Promotion shall comply with all applicable laws; (b) you are solely responsible for all facets of the Promotion, including without limitation any prizes offered; (c) you may not use the our intellectual property in the rules or any other materials relating to the Promotion without our express written permission; (d) such Promotion does not require making a Donation as the only way to enter; (e) you are responsible for the marketing of the Promotion, and that such Promotion is not marketed to anyone under either the age of 18 or the age of majority for the jurisdiction in which you reside, whichever age is older; (f) prizes, rewards, give-aways or incentives are not intended to be items available for purchase; and (g) such Promotion may not endorse, sponsor or promote anything related to gambling, alcohol, illegal or prescription drugs, medical devices, national health products, firearms, pornography, or tobacco.
Be Donor does not sponsor or endorse the Promotion; (ii) Be Donor does not guarantee the delivery of any reward, incentive or other prize offered by you; (iii) each participant or entrant in the Promotion releases Be Donor from any and all liability; and (iv) all questions concerning the Promotion must be directed to you and not to Be Donor.
If you or any other third party offer to match funds raised for a Charity through Be Donor Charity Services, you or such third party are solely responsible for providing those matching funds to the Charity and for complying with any legal obligations associated with such a match. Be Donor shall have no responsibility for providing such matching funds, ensuring that you or the third party provides those funds, or ensuring any relevant legal obligations are met.
Registration Fee:- Although there is no charges or no hidden charges are applicable to make the campaign, it is absolutely free of cost.
We provide two type of campaign promotional activity. First one is our “Base Campaign” where campaign organiser itself promote or share his story or link to all known colleaques, relative and friends to collect funds and once meets it’s goal amount then “Be Donor” just charge payment gateway processing fees, GST and other taxes (if any applicable) at the rates applicable as on the date of campaign settlement
Second Campaign, which we called “Promotional Campaign” where we perform promotional activity to that campaign via via social media platform, digital marketing, google PPC, professional content and video which isoptional services to all champion/campain organiser and it will be charged as per platform on which the services are executed. GST and other taxes, if any, shall be payable on this funded amount at the rates applicable as on the date of payment. Campaign organiser will no need to pay in advance to activate these promotion campaign acticvity but once meets this goal amount then “Be Donor” will deduct fees incl. gateway charges , GST and other taxes (if applicable) on settlement of the campaign.
You acknowledge that BeDonor has no obligation to you to retain data relating to any account or Campaign. You acknowledge that Be Donor reserves the right to delete data or to terminate accounts or Campaigns at any time and for any reason, with or without notice, and without any liability to you or to any third party for any claims, damages, costs or losses resulting therefrom. The foregoing does not apply to Campaigns or accounts started by Charities on either Platform, in which case “Be Donor” will provide reasonable notice where possible.
The mobile application of the Be Donor is still in developing phase. So as the application will be ready to use, the terms will be updated.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree:
Not to use the Services to raise funds or establish or contribute to any Campaign with the implicit or explicit purpose of or involving:
A. The violation of any law, regulation, industry requirement, or third-party guidelines or agreements by which you are bound, including those of payment card providers and transaction processors that you utilise in connection with the Services;
B. Any election campaigns that are not run by a registered organisation within the supported country;
C. User Content or campaigns that are fraudulent, misleading, inaccurate, dishonest or impossible;
Drugs, narcotics, steroids, controlled substances, pharmaceuticals or similar products or therapies that are either illegal, prohibited or forbidden by an applicable regulatory body; legal substances that provide the same effect as an illegal drug; or other products, medical practices or any related equipment or paraphernalia that have been found by an applicable regulatory body to cause consumer harm;
1. knives, explosives, ammunition, firearms, or other weaponry or accessories;
2. annuities, investments, loans, equity or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or similar transactions, money service businesses (including currency exchanges, cheque cashing or similar), pyramid schemes, 'get rich quick schemes' (i.e. investment opportunities or other services that promise high rewards), network marketing and referral marketing programmes, debt collection or crypto-currencies;
3. gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to raffles, casino games, sports betting, fantasy sports, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, raffle tickets, auctions and other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill or chance (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery), promotions involving monetary rewards, including gift vouchers, or sweepstakes;
4. User Content or behaviour that we deem, at our sole discretion, to be or to reflect an abuse of power or in support of hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, serious disabilities or diseases;
5. for the legal defence of alleged crimes associated with hate, violence, harassment, bullying, discrimination, terrorism, or intolerance of any kind relating to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, serious disabilities or diseases, financial crimes or crimes of deception
6. activities with, in, or involving countries, regions, governments, persons, or entities that are subject to U.S. and other economic sanctions under applicable law, unless such activities are expressly authorized by the appropriate governmental authority;
7. funding a ransom, human trafficking or exploitation, vigilantism, bribes or bounty;
8. pornography or other sexual content;
9. offensive, graphic, perverse or sensitive content;
10. the sale of items before the seller has control or possession of the item;
11. collecting payments on behalf of merchants by payment processors or otherwise; including but not limited to self-payments on campaigns or an attempt to by-pass or otherwise circumvent the designated method of payment as provided by Be Donor
12. credit repair or debt settlement services;
13. the receipt or grant of cash advances or lines of credit to yourself or to another person for purposes other than those purposes clearly stated in the Campaign;
14. publication or removal of User Content (such as mug shots), where the primary purpose of posting such User Content is to cause or raise concerns of reputational harm;
15. sale or resale of a service without added benefit to the buyer; resale of government offerings without authorization or added value;
• If Campaign has been identified as a fraudulent or violating the terms of service and no funds have yet been transferred to the Benefeciery/Campaigner account.
• Campaign organizer has posted an update that the intended purpose of the fundraising campaign is no longer possible and no funds have yet been transferred to the Recipient towards the same.
• As this contribution is not for purchase of any goods or services. Therefore, the contributions once cleared by the payment gateway will go towards the project you intended to give to, and therefore cannot be refunded or cancelled.
• In case the campaign is cancelled before the money is given by the donors to the Benefeciery/Campaigner account, the contributions will be refunded to designated bank accounts of donors after deducting payment gateway charges.
• All refunds will credited to the original mode of payment in 7-10 bank working days.
• Such refund will be subject to applicable payment gateway fees and taxes.